You learn from what's killing you.

October 7, 2014

...



Morning. There's where they pulled skin from for my skin graft over where they had to open up my legs to relieve swelling, ruining perfectly good tattoos. Want to send out a quick thank you to everyone out there who has been so supportive to me. It's so incredibly overwhelming to me. My wife @paola_polkadot will keep people more informed again. I'm completely grateful to everyone #thankyou #wanttogohome #thisisanitemare #needrealsleep #thankyoueveryone thank you @paola_polkadot fir being so strong for me

3 comments:

wink said...

Sending healing vibes from Arizona. Hope you have a rapid and strong recovery, Fucking cagers. Was a phone involved? best wishes JSZT

wink said...

At least you do not have teh ebola! Best wishes from AZ

Ron said...

Heal fast CD!