You learn from what's killing you.

May 17, 2008

So, today in the LBC...

I was at the shop and I went and met my girl for lunch. We met down by the marine stadium and ate. It was nice
Then...
I saw a killer 50's fiberglass boat on a trailer going down to the launch ramp, then another! So, we hopped in her car and hauled ass down there, only to find em coming back and going all the way to the other side of the stadium to launch...
I snapped these two pix with my phone as they were pullin in the lot.




Sweet! So I had Dre take me back the where we ate, my bike was still there and rode back over, on a bike you can sneak into the boat launch lot without paying, oops...

where I took the rest of these pix of these cool boats!
Neat stuff, I guess there is a group of em that all meet down there from time to time.
If you haven't ever seen these boats with fins like 50's cars, take a look at
FIBERGLASSICS, it rules!

1 comment:

Skylar said...

Yeah I noticed the teal shit had some crazy '57 chev fins on it. We had an old boat in the garage until I got rid of it for bikes of course